Monday, November 26, 2012

Agnes Cecile


 Agnes Cecile was born in 1991 in Rome. This is everything that I could find about her. That is sad because I want to know more about her. However, you can watch a video of Agnes Cecilie drawing on youtube.

 

I really like her works because I can really feel the 
emotions as I look at the pictures. She explores ideas in her drawings, as some of my most of my favourite artists due. For example, the girl with ropes looks like she wants to play with you, but her face also looks tired and wise. I thought about the meaning of this picture, but I still don’t know how to explain my thoughts. I have associated it with peace.

I really like her work with colors. She is using a lot of colors, so the picture looks realistic. I want to work with colors as well as her. I also like the expressed emotions on the faces of the people. It is hard enough just to draw the picture, but drawing it with deep emotions is even harder; only by looking into her eyes you can understand the nature of the person. I really want to improve my skills on the same level as Agnes Cecile. I would say that even every color drop looks perfect on her pictures.

Write in the comments what you think about this picture or about Agnes Cecile in general. I am waiting for your comments.  

Her Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment